*For Course Offered by Respective College, Institution & University
For admission to any of the sports management programmes candidates must comply with application guidelines. The admission process helps us select students whose ambitions and abilities align with the sports management industry.
By following our step-by-step admission guide, we'll find out more about you while you decide which sports management programme fits your goal.
- Under-Graduate Programmes
Successfully appeared / cleared 10+2 examinations or equivalent from recognised Board
Graduate in any stream from a recognised University.
Submit duly lled Provisional Application Form along with the following Self Attested documents:
- 3 passport size photographs
- Photocopy of 10th marksheet and certi cates
- Photocopy of 12th marksheet and certi cates
- Photocopy of Graduation marksheet and Provisional Certificate / degree(applicable only for PG Programmes Applicants)
- Candidates whose result is awaited, can submit their Exam Hall Ticket / Admit Card
- Experience Certificates (if any)
- Photo ID Proof & Address Proof (Aadhaar Card /
- Passport / Driving License).
Kindly note that students need to submit the Original copy of all of the above mentioned Academic documents at the time of admission
3 ENTRANCE TEST & EVALUATION
For Bachelor’s and Post-Graduate Programmes
- Applicant needs to successfully complete the evaluation process including Online Test and Interview and / or Project Submission.
- Shortlisted Applicant shall be called for Personal Interview or Telephonic Interview (for outstation Applicant)
- The prime objective of evaluation process is to check the candidate’s personality traits, academics, goals and self awareness level
- Applicant will have to submit the Original certicates and documents as required
- Selected Applicant shall be informed by phone / email regarding their selection and payment of fees.
- UG Programme applicants have to make the payment of First Installment along with the Application Form
- Selected PG Programme Applicants have to make the payment of First Installment within 7 days of the announcement of selection.